Sunday, October 27, 2013

interview

Interviewing my mom:
1.) Mom, what is the best thing about being a parent of 4 daughters?
    -The best thing is having pride in watching them grow up into good people.
2.) Whats the hardest thing about being a parent? 
    -Some of the hardest things about parenting is seeing your child hurting or unhappy. Also when there's any sibling rivalries.
3.) Is there anything you would change or do differently?
    -Yes, I would've probably made the kids help out more around the house and give them chores.
4.) What was it like/how did you feel when you first saw your new born baby.
    -I felt happy and very blessed.  It was like a miracle. 
5.) What age group was your favorite to be a parent for?
    -I always loved having babies and toddlers so probably around the ages of a new born to two years old.
6.) When you first brought home your new born baby, how did you know what to do? Were you scared? 
    -No i was not scared at all, I was excited.  I prepared by reading books on parenting while I was pregnant and I also babysat a lot.
7.) So mom, you already have 4 daughters ages 16, 18, 20 and 22 correct? Did you ever want anymore kids?
    -Yes, I might have had one more child if I was able to.
8.) Did you have to sacrifice or give up anything you loved in order to be a parent? If so, what?
    -A stay at home parent was my greatest desire. Yet I did sacrifice my career but it was worth it to me, even though theres not as much money.
9.) What's your relationship like with all of your kids?
    -Terrific! Were all very close, and we have a loving respectful relationship. 
10.) How do you feel about being a parent?
    -I couldn't imagine a life without children. It is the most precious gift from God. Life would be so boring with out kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment